How can you be more productive? Perhaps by keeping your phone in another room, setting hourly goals, changing your eating and sleeping routines, or allowing yourself ample breaks to let your mind relax. If you have any of these habits, we applaud you! Whether you’re looking for a productivity boost or are engulfed in your daily targets, there are some gadgets out there to aid your time management and make remote working more blissful.
While some people find working from home adds more free time to their day without a long commute, other remote workers might encounter difficulty creating a work-life balance. According to Upwork, a digital freelancing platform, nearly 42% of Americans work from home permanently. With such a large portion of you trading the office for the spare bedroom, we want to give you some tools to enhance your productivity in this WFH guide.
The definition of productivity is achieving more in a shorter timeframe. As ever, there’s a gadget to help you do that. Whether that’s by decreasing loading times, keeping your devices fully charged, or increasing your abundance of EDC devices. Discover the top 10 gadgets to keep you focused and creative.
1. The NextErgo AI smart standing desk features ergonomic posture-perfecting technology and tracks how long you spend sitting and standing each day.
Perhaps one of the simplest and most effective ways to improve your remote work productivity is adjusting your positioning when you work. The NextErgo AI smart standing desk includes sensors that report how much time you spend sitting or standing in a day. It even reminds you to take a break, breathe, and have a snack.
Order yours from Indiegogo for a reduced price of $599.
2. Use the HP Elite Folio 2-in-1 laptop as a tablet. You can even pull the screen forward for maximum visibility while you work.
When working from home, you need a laptop that maximizes your productivity. Fortunately, the HP Elite Folio 2-in-1 laptop comes with some tricks to help with that. For example, its screen flips forward and even flips horizontally. Additionally, it supports Wacom touch and pen input, so you can make notes directly on the screen.
Order this 2-in-1 laptop for $1,786.88.
3. Elevate your smartphone, laptop, or tablet with the Satechi R1 Aluminum Stand for a more comfortable view of your device.
For most people, remote work involves looking at screens all day. The Satechi R1 Aluminum Stand is a workspace accessory that allows you to see notifications at a glance, so you can save yourself time and make your workflow more efficient.
Purchase yours from the official Satechi website for $39.99.
4. Connect the Poly Studio P21 personal meeting monitor to your Mac or PC for a device primarily focused on online video calls.
Your work-from-home schedule likely involves videoconferences. Instead of using a poor-quality camera and a slow-running computer, opt for the Poly Studio P21 personal meeting monitor. The idea of this WFH guide is to keep you spending more time on tasks that are important, and this monitor is designed specifically for video calls. It delivers vibrant colors and deep contrasts, so you’ll never miss a detail.
Purchase this WFH gadget for $815.
5. Reduce tension from typing all day with the Therabody Wave Solo smart vibration therapy device. It’s also great at relieving stress.
You can’t be productive if you have a build-up of tension. Take regular breaks from your computer to apply the Therabody Wave Solo smart vibration therapy device to areas that are tense. Providing three different vibration frequencies, it lets you customize the output to suit your needs. Then you’re ready to return to work refreshed.
Treat yourself to a more relaxed work day for $79.
6. Charge your phone, earbuds, or other devices wirelessly and conveniently with the KeySmart TaskPad wireless charging desk pad.
For this WFH guide, we want you to have gadgets that make your work life easier. The KeySmart TaskPad wireless charging desk pad is a great example of that. Instead of running to charge your phone so it’s ready for an important phone call, simply place your phone, earbuds, or another device on this charging pad for easy charging.
Order yours for a reduced price of $99.99.
7. Charge three devices simultaneously with the Keysmart Ultimate Charger. It’s super lightweight, making it great for taking on the go.
Switching up your work environment can help you stay productive. For keeping your devices charged at a coffee shop, the Keysmart Ultimate Charger is a great option. In particular, it can charge a tablet twice, a phone up to seven times, and a laptop once.
Purchase yours for $179.99.
8. Power your devices and prop up your smartphone while you work with the Yohann iPhone and Apple Watch Charging Stand.
If you need your smartphone for remote-working, the Yohann iPhone and Apple Watch Charging Stand is a great addition to your office arsenal. It’s a two-in-one accessory that charges and provides a docking station for your phone. So you can charge its battery and see the screen at the same time.
Get yours for $149.
9. Note-taking and sketching just got more productive and effortless with the Wipebook Pro+ smart reusable notebook. It’s a smarter and environmentally friendly alternative to using paper.
Featuring 20 erasable whiteboard pages, the Wipebook Pro+ smart reusable notebook lets you make notes without wasting paper. Best of all, it pairs with the Wipebook app, so you can upload your sketches to the cloud in an instant. This also means that you needn’t worry about losing your important notes again.
Purchase yours for $45.
10. Prevent eye strain while you work at a screen all day with the EyeJust Blue Light Blocking Screen Protectors.
Part of remaining productive is looking after your health, and that includes caring for your eyes. The EyeJust Blue Light Blocking Screen Protectors are a must-have accessory if you need to look at your phone all day. These Protectors are also oil resistant and offer impact protection with antishock technology.
Protect your eyes for $29.95.
We hope this WFH guide helps enhance your productivity. What tips do you have for reaching your goals? Let us know in the comments.
Want more tech news, reviews, and guides from Gadget Flow? Follow us on Apple News, Google News, Feedly, and Flipboard. If you use Flipboard, you should definitely check out our Curated Stories. We publish three new stories every day, so make sure to follow us to stay updated!
The Gadget Flow Daily Digest highlights and explores the latest in
tech trends to keep you informed. Want it straight to your inbox?