If you own AirPods, they’re likely a big part of your day. They help you survive a long commute, motivate you while you work, and keep you going during energy-sapping workouts. Whatever you use your earbuds for, you understand that being without them would be heartbreaking. That’s why we rounded up the best gadgets and accessories to protect your precious buds.
After comparing top-tier brands, you opted for Apple AirPods. Good choice! But, despite how fond you are of your earbuds, you might be growing bored of their mundane white case or its hard material that easily slips out of your hands. In this case, you’re in the right place because we have the coolest AirPods gadgets and accessories for your buds.
We’ve included a spectrum of accessories with an emphasis on protecting your earbuds against water damage, scratches, and general wear and tear. But you might also want to inject some fun into your AirPods, which is why we included a couple of retro cases. Or keep it simple with a leather cover suitable for everyday carry. Explore our selection in the list below.
1. The Satechi Magnetic 2-in-1 Wireless Charging Stand powers your AirPods Pro with up to 5W and also charges an iPhone 12.
Add the Satechi Magnetic 2-in-1 Wireless Charging Stand to your work desk for convenient charging. This is one of the best AirPods gadgets for a clutter-free workspace since it eliminates the need for cords. Furthermore, it includes an LED indicator to notify you of the charging process.
Order your AirPods accessory from the official website for $59.99.
2. Protect your earbuds with the GRAMS28 112 Leather AirPods Pro Case. This is one of the best AirPods gadgets and accessories.
Use the GRAMS28 112 Leather AirPods Pro Case daily to keep your AirPods Pro secure while you keep them in your pocket. This leather case also helps keep your earbuds in tip-top condition and safe from accidental falls. Additionally, the brand’s signature cross-stitching delivers a luxurious finish that you’ll want to show off.
Purchase yours for a reduced price of $49.
3. Prevent scratches on your AirPods with the elago AW3 AirPods Pro Case. This AirPods accessory simply looks cool, too.
Boasting an impact-resistant silicone material, the elago AW3 AirPods Pro Case is great if you’re clumsy with your earbuds. Not only will it add a layer of protection to your AirPods 1 and 2, but it also supports wireless charging for convenience.
Purchase your protective cover from elago’s website for $11.99.
4. Clean your earbuds a fun and convenient way with the Cardlax AirPods washer. It keeps gunk and grime out of your buds.
Use the Cardlax AirPods washer to remove a buildup of earwax and grime from your AirPods. Simple to use, this fun AirPods gadget keeps your earbuds hygienic, and its soft cosmetic brush enables you to sanitize every nook and cranny of your earbuds.
Preorder yours from Kickstarter for a reduced price of $39.
5. Power up to 3 devices at once with the Satechi Trio Wireless Charging Pad. It’s sleek and prevents a cluttered workspace.
Add the Satechi Trio Wireless Charging Pad to your desk and you’ll be pleased with the convenience it offers. This gadget can charge any Qi-enabled smartphone, AirPods Pro, and Apple Watch simultaneously. There’s no messing around involved. Simply place your devices on top, and the LED indicators will inform you if they’re charging.
Order yours from Satechi’s official website for $119.99.
6. Never lose your earbuds again with the Twelve South AirSnap Pro protective AirPods case. It clips to your clothing or accessories.
The Twelve South AirSnap Pro protective AirPods case conveniently clips to your backpack, purse, or belt loop. Therefore, you can keep your earbuds close while knowing that they’re securely attached to your belongings. Not only does this free up space in your backpack, but it also gives you easy access to your AirPods at any point throughout the day.
Get your AirPods accessory for $39.99.
7. Conveniently charge your earbuds and keep them in a safe home with the Proper Wireless Charging Dock for Apple AirPods.
The Proper Wireless Charging Dock for Apple AirPods is a charger and holder for your earbuds. This workspace gadget comes with a USB-C to USB-A cable that stays plugged in. That way, you can power your earbuds at any time, quickly and easily.
Purchase yours for $80.
8. The Elago AW5 Retro AirPods Case looks just like a classic handheld gaming console. It sports an eye-catching design.
Tired of the conventional leather earbuds case? Then upgrade your wardrobe with the Elago AW5 Retro AirPods Case. This earbuds accessory features retro controllers on the front and is made from silicone for drop resistance.
Treat yourself to this AirPods accessory for $14.99.
9. One of the best AirPods gadgets and accessories, the Elago AW6 iPod Style AirPods Case also has a retro look that mirrors the iPod Classic.
Protect your earbuds and keep them stylish with the Elago AW6 iPod Style AirPods Case. Because who says you have to use Apple’s original AirPods case every day? This gadget features a protective silicone material to keep your earbuds secure, giving you peace of mind.
Purchase this AirPods gadget from Amazon for $5.99.
10. The Peel Minimalist AirPods Case is like a second skin to your earbuds and measures just 2 millimeters thick for minimalism.
If you want to avoid a cumbersome cover but still want to protect your earbuds, the Peel Minimalist AirPods Case makes an excellent contender. It’s thin and lightweight, so you’ll barely even notice that you’re using a case every day.
Get yours for $19.
Overall, which of these AirPods gadgets and accessories will you add to your collection? Or share your favorite accessories in the comments.
Want more tech news, reviews, and guides from Gadget Flow? Follow us on Apple News, Google News, Feedly, and Flipboard. If you use Flipboard, you should definitely check out our Curated Stories. We publish three new stories every day, so make sure to follow us to stay updated!
The Gadget Flow Daily Digest highlights and explores the latest in
tech trends to keep you informed. Want it straight to your inbox?