If you use your MacBook every day—whether for work or play—you probably don’t know where you’d be without it. So you need to keep it protected on your desk and during transportation with a cushioned case. Or keep it elevated from your desk with a functional stand. The MacBook accessories on this list will make your remote office more spacious, your positioning more ergonomic, and your workday more productive.
Spend less time at your desk and make your work moments more pleasurable with the best MacBook gadgets and accessories. Yes, there are gadgets that can actually make your workday less grueling. Such as a keyboard that doesn’t contribute to fingertip pain. Or a laptop stand that elevates your screen for a more comfortable view.
How many times have you gotten stressed because files don’t transfer quickly enough or your mouse seizes to work? Technology is here to patch up your wounds and enhance your MacBook experience. Discover our favorite accessories specifically designed for MacBooks to cultivate a more productive work environment. There are countless accessories on the market to level up your office setup, and we’ve created a compact list of the top 10 must-haves.
1. The Keychron K3 Ultra-Slim Wireless Mechanical Keyboard features hot-swappable keycaps for Windows and macOS.
Swap the keys on the Keychron K3 Ultra-Slim Wireless Mechanical Keyboard in an instant. Designed for productivity, this MacBook gadget sports a low-profile switch that’s 40% slimmer than the competition, making it portable and sleek on your desk. This keyboard also includes eight types of RGB. So you can choose lighting that suits your mood.
Purchase yours from the official website for $74.
2. Charge 3 devices at once—including your laptop—with the Keysmart Ultimate Charger. And it completely recharges in just 1.25 hours thanks to its high-capacity battery.
Designed with a 20,000 mAh battery, the Keysmart Ultimate Charger can deliver juice to your essential devices. Moreover, this gadget includes a Lightning USB port, Micro USB port, and Type-C port to provide excellent versatility. And, with a full battery, it can charge a laptop once, a tablet twice, and a phone up to seven times.
Get your MacBook gadget for $179.99.
3. Work all day with the Satechi M1 wireless mouse for Mac. It includes optical sensors for precise tracking and fast scrolling.
The Satechi M1 wireless mouse for Mac is compatible with both Mac and Windows devices. It features soft-touch navigation buttons for an ergonomic feel when you’re at your computer all day. Plus, the aluminum scroll wheel enhances the overall comfort. Moreover, this wireless mouse delivers a generous 32-foot Bluetooth range.
Order yours from the official Satechi website for $29.99.
4. Elevate your monitor with the Twelve South Curve Riser iMac stand. It includes a useful shelf for storing your workspace accessories, such as a book, pens, and a power bank.
Keep your office clutter-free with the Twelve South Curve Riser iMac stand. Thanks to its useful storage system, you can keep notes, your phone, a notebook, and more on the built-in shelf. This is also one of the best MacBook gadgets for ergonomics since it raises your screen, preventing you from having to look down and potentially hurt your neck.
Buy yours from the Twelve South website for $79.99.
5. Boasting a lightweight design, the Crucial X6 portable, versatile SSD can go anywhere you go. It also provides speeds up to 5.6 times faster than traditional HDDs for better productivity.
The Crucial X6 portable, versatile SSD is available in various sizes from 500 GB to 4 TB, so you can purchase the right capacity for you. This MacBook gadget makes a great addition to remote-working or taking to the office. In particular, it reduces load and transfer speeds for enhanced productivity.
Order yours for $69.95.
6. Keep your MacBook’s charger tangle-free and easy to grab with the Fuse Reel The Side Kick collapsible laptop charger.
The Fuse Reel The Side Kick collapsible laptop charger is one of the best MacBook gadgets if you regularly switch locations when you work. It keeps your device’s charger organized and untangled when you throw it in your bag. Plus, its design can even prevent damage during transportation.
Get your collapsible laptop charger for $13.99.
7. Protect your laptop while you travel with the Twelve South SuitCase for MacBook. It features a thermoform shell for durability.
If your laptop is your life, you need to protect it when you’re on the go. Fortunately, the Twelve South SuitCase for MacBook provides ample cushioning and protection, and it even boasts water-resistant twill to protect your prized possession against moisture damage.
Order your quilted laptop case from Twelve South’s official website for $69.99.
8. Keep your workspace clear and organized with the JOKItech Aluminum Vertical Laptop Stand, which elevates your screen.
The JOKItech Aluminum Vertical Laptop Stand props up your iMac or MacBook to provide a clutter-free work environment and elevate your screen for a more ergonomic view. Additionally, it’s available in various colors—Black, Space Grey, and Silver—that all perfectly match your device.
Purchase your MacBook gadget for $16.99.
9. Elevate your MacBook and charge your devices at the same time with the MonitorMate ProBASE Gen2 multifunctional stand.
The MonitorMate ProBASE Gen2 multifunctional stand is one of the best MacBook gadgets for professional work. It’s equipped with a Micro SD slot, a USB-C port, two USB-A ports, a 100W PD port, a 4K HDMI port, and a Gigabit Ethernet port. And it transfers data at speeds up to 10 Gbps. Best of all, this multifunctional stand includes a storage drawer for small cords and accessories.
Get this MacBook gadget for $189.
10. Conveniently charge your smartphone and Apple Watch from your MacBook with the Trooss Smart USB-C charging hub.
Keep your devices charged with the Trooss Smart USB-C charging hub. This MacBook accessory plugs directly into your MacBook via USB-C connectors and provides seven ports. Additionally, it includes one Micro SD and SD card reader as well as two USB-C ports.
Order yours in a variety of colors for $129.
Take action to improve your MacBook’s efficiency with the above accessories and gadgets. What productivity tips do you have? Share them in the comments.
Want more tech news, reviews, and guides from Gadget Flow? Follow us on Apple News, Google News, Feedly, and Flipboard. If you use Flipboard, you should definitely check out our Curated Stories. We publish three new stories every day, so make sure to follow us to stay updated!
The Gadget Flow Daily Digest highlights and explores the latest in
tech trends to keep you informed. Want it straight to your inbox?