Vancouver, British Columbia, April 19, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The global high-performance computing (HPC) market size reached USD 41.07 Billion in 2020 and is expected to register a significant CAGR of 6.3% during the forecast period, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Major factors driving market revenue growth are rising need to streamline business processes, growing prominence of cloud computing coupled with rapid digitization trend. Another key factor further expected to augment revenue growth of the global high-performance computing (HPC) market in the near future is increasing adoption of high-performance computing in government entities. High-performance computing systems’ capability to handle vast volumes of data at high speed is a key factor resulting in high deployment rate among government entities.
Claim Your FREE Sample Copy with Table of [email protected] https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/628
However, lack of awareness among SMEs about high-performance computing (HPC) is expected to hamper growth of the global high-performance computing market to some extent over the forecast period.
Some Key Highlights from the Report
- Key players in the HPC market include International Business Machines Corporation, Advanced Micro Devices, Inc., Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Intel Corporation, Lenovo Group Limited, Dell Inc., Atos SE, Cisco Systems, Inc., Nvidia Corporation, and Amazon Web Services.
- Services are a pre-requisite in order to deploy high-performance computing and perform high computing effectively, which is driving growth of the service segment.
- In terms of revenue share, the cloud-based segment is expected to register substantial growth during the forecast period due to rising adoption of cloud-based high-performance computing services among end-users to minimize operating costs and increase data processing flexibility.
- In terms of revenue, the government segment is expected to register significant growth over the forecast period since governments are rapidly implementing advanced IT solutions to enhance computing performance.
- Growing deployment of high-performance computing for research and weather forecasting in countries in Asia Pacific is driving growth of the market in Asia Pacific, which is expected to register the fastest revenue growth rate over the forecast period.
- In February 2020, Atos SE declared the acquisition of Maven Wave Partners LLC. Through the acquisition, Atos SE aims to enhance its business cloud solutions, machine learning, and data big data on multi-cloud platforms.
Check Our [email protected] https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/628
Emergen Research has segmented the global high-performance computing (HPC) market on the basis of component, deployment, application, and region:
- Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Deployment Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
Click to access the Report Study, Read key highlights of the Report and Look at Projected Trends: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/high-performance-computing-market
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
- North America
Take a Look at our Related Reports:
AI-Enabled Medical Imaging Solutions Market By Product (Software, Hardware), By Workflow (Image Acquisition, Image Analysis, Reporting, and Communication), By Therapeutic Application (General Imaging, Specialty Imaging), By Deployment Mode, By Modality, and By Region, Forecasts to 2027
Smart Factory Market By Component (Industrial Robotics, Sensors, Control Devices, Industrial Network, Machine Vision), By Solution (PLC, PLM, MES, ERP, SCADA), By Industries (Process Industries and Discrete Industries), Forecasts to 2027
Smart Manufacturing Market By Information Technology (Manufacturing Execution System, Industrial Communication), By Enabling Technology (Industrial Robotics, IIoT), By Industry (Aerospace & Defense, Automotive), Forecasts to 2027
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
E-mail: [email protected]
Facebook | LinkdIn | Twitter | Blogs
Read Full Press [email protected] https://www.emergenresearch.com/press-release/global-high-performance-computing-market