Vancouver, British Columbia, March 16, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The global healthcare cloud computing market is anticipated to reach USD 90.46 Billion by 2027, according to a current analysis by Emergen Research. During the forecast period, the global healthcare cloud computing market is anticipated to expand rapidly. This rapid growth is attributable to the rising demand for high information mobility. In certain contexts, a patient’s medical data can be conveniently synced and exchanged simultaneously by multiple health care facilities by implementing cloud services. This enhances doctors’ capabilities to provide patients with better medical care.
Consequently, patient information is widely accessible through application of cloud-based solutions. Moreover, increasing government initiatives are expected to fuel the demand for healthcare cloud computing during the forecast period. In order to implement innovative technologies, such as electronic health records, governments of countries around the world focus on providing healthcare infrastructure with financial advantages. Government agencies are willing to take a faster direction in the traditionally slow healthcare system, realizing that emerging technology will boost patient care. Furthermore, the increasing application of could computing in Big Data analysis is expected to boost the market during the forecast period.
On the other hand, workflow issues are anticipated to hinder the global healthcare cloud computing market during the forecast period.
Claim Your FREE Sample Copy with Table of [email protected] https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/425
Key Highlights of Report
- In March 2020, Sectra AB entered into a contract to offer its radiology imaging solutions as a cloud service to Region Halland, a Sweden-based healthcare provider. The new facility would have a single radiology IT facility, whereby images and data would be made available in the country, with Sectra taking responsibility for the system’s operations.
- During the forecast period, the hybrid cloud segment is estimated to expand steadily i.e. at a CAGR of 17.8%. A hybrid cloud consists of two or three clouds, all of which continue to be distinct. Deployment of the hybrid cloud can integrate new technologies while retaining distinct information and applications.
- During the forecast period, the Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) segment is expected to dominate the market, due to the benefits of improved optimization, multi-leaning efficiency, and centralized management.
- The non-clinical information systems segment is likely to hold the largest market share during the forecast period, due to increasing usage in different applications in the health care sector, such as fraud detection, operational management, and account management.
- The healthcare providers segment is projected to dominate the market during the forecast period, due to the advantages of integrating cloud computing in healthcare organizations, such as cost savings, convenience of information sharing, exposure to Big Data analysis, patient data ownership, and telehealth capability.
- The Asia Pacific market is anticipated to witness growth at the most rapid pace during the forecast period. Development of the healthcare system in this region and growing utilization of healthcare IT facilities are projected to fuel the market in the region during the forecast period.
- Key market participants include Koninklijke Philips NV, Microsoft Corporation, Cisco Systems Inc., Infosys Limited, Omnicell, Inc., CitiusTech Inc., Salesforce.com, Inc., Sectra AB, Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc., and International Business Machines Corporation (IBM)
Check Our [email protected] https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/425
Emergen Research has segmented the global healthcare cloud computing market on the basis of cloud type, service, application, price model, end-user, and region.
- Cloud Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017–2027)
- Hybrid Cloud
- Private Cloud
- Public Cloud
- Service Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017–2027)
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017–2027)
- Non-clinical Information Systems
- Clinical Information Systems
- Price Model Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017–2027)
- Spot Pricing
- End-user Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017–2027)
- Healthcare Payers
- Healthcare Providers
Click to access the Report Study, Read key highlights of the Report and Look at Projected Trends: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/healthcare-cloud-computing-market
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017–2027)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
- North America
Take a Look at our Related Reports:
Topical Drug Delivery Market By Product Form (Semi-Solid, Solid Formulations, Transdermal Products, and Liquid Formulations), By Route (Dermal, Ophthalmic, Nasal, Others), By End-Use (Hospitals, Home Healthcare, Clinics, Diagnostic Centers, Burn Center), and By Regions
Medical Smart Textiles Market By Technology (Textile Sensors, Wearable Technology), By Application (Surgery, Bio-Monitoring, Therapy, and Wellness), By End-use (Hospitals and Clinics, Medical Academic and Research Center), and By Region
Operating Room Management Solutions Market By Solution Type (Data management and communication solutions, Operating room supply management solutions, Anesthesia information management solutions, Operating room scheduling solutions, Performance management solutions), By Mode of Deployment (Ob-premises, Cloud-based), By End-Use (Hospitals, Ambulatory surgical centers), and By Region
Patient Registry Software Market By Delivery, By Database, By Registry Type, By Function, By Software Type (Integrated, Standalone), By End-use (Government & Third-Party Administrators, Pharmaceutical Companies, Hospitals, Research Centers, Others), and By Region, Forecast to 2027
Ambulatory EHR Market By Deployment (Cloud-based, On-premises), By Practice Size (Solo Practices, Large Practices, Small-medium-sized Practices), By Application, By End-use (Independent Centers, Hospital-owned Ambulatory Centers, Others), and By Region, Forecasts to 2027
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
E-mail: [email protected]
Read Full Press Release: https://www.emergenresearch.com/press-release/global-healthcare-cloud-computing-market