DUBLIN, April 27, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — The “Global Edge Computing for Defense and Aerospace – Market and Technology Forecast to 2029” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Edge computing is revolutionizing information technology and its military applications by bringing computation and data storage closer to the source where data is generated. That process reduces latency and increases the speed at which data are processed closer to the end-user, allowing near real-time decision-making. With that capacity available, a military force can increase its momentum of operations, thus overwhelming its opponents.
This latest report “Global Edge Computing for Defense and Aerospace – Market and Technology Forecast to 2029” examines, analyzes, and predicts the evolution of edge computing technologies, markets, and outlays up to 2029. It also examines the edge computing for defense & aerospace markets geographically, focusing on the top 95% of global markets, namely those in the United States, Europe, and Asia.
The report has classified edge computing under five major groups and provides forecast figures throughout 2029.
In particular, this report provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- Overview: Snapshot of the Edge Computing for Defense & Aerospace market during 2021-2029, including highlights of the demand drivers, trends and challenges. It also provides a snapshot of the spending with respect to regions as well as segments. It also sheds light on the emergence of new technologies
- Market Dynamics: Insights into the technological developments in the edge computing market and a detailed analysis of the changing preferences of governments around the world. It also analyzes changing industry structure trends and the challenges faced by the industry participants.
- Segment Analysis: Insights into the various Systems market from a segmental perspective and a detailed analysis of factors influencing the market for each segment.
- Regional Review: Insights into modernization patterns and budgetary allocation for top countries within a region.
- Regional Analysis: Insights into the Systems market from a regional perspective and a detailed analysis of factors influencing the market for each region.
- Trend Analysis: Key Edge Computing for Defense & Aerospace markets: Analysis of the key markets in each region, providing an analysis of the various Systems segments expected to be in demand in each region.
- Key Program Analysis: Details of the top programs in each segment are expected to be executed during the forecast period.
- Competitive landscape Analysis: Analysis of competitive landscape of this industry. It provides an overview of key companies, together with insights such as key alliances, strategic initiatives and a brief financial analysis.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Executive Summary
3 Current and Future Technology Overview of Global Edge Computing for Defense & Aerospace Market
4 Current and Future Market Overview of the Global Edge Computing for Defense & Aerospace Market
5 Market Analysis
6 Forecast – Global Edge Computing for Defense & Aerospace by Region to 2029
7 Forecast- Global Edge Computing for Defense & Aerospace by Technology to 2029
8 Forecast- Global Edge Computing for Defense & Aerospace by Component to 2029
9 Forecast- Global Edge Computing for Defense & Aerospace by Application to 2029
10 Forecast- Global Edge Computing for Defense & Aerospace by Platform to 2029
11 Forecast- Global Edge Computing for Defense & Aerospace by End User to 2029
12 Events based forecast for the Global Edge Computing for Defense & Aerospace Market to 2029
13 Leading Companies in the Global Edge Computing for Defense & Aerospace Market
14 Opportunity Analysis
15 Conclusions and recommendations
- Airbus Defence & Space
- Azion Technologies
- BAE Systems
- Boeing Co.
- Dell Technologies
- Edge Intelligence
- GE Digital
- Israel Aerospace Industries
- Juniper Networks
- Lockheed Martin
- Northrop Grumman Corp.
- Vapor IO
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/7gyaup
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets